4 Cup Light Roast Paper Filter | LC4-100W
CUP 4 LIGHT ROAST PAPER FILTER
- The World's 1st Premium Paper Filter by flow-rate difference so that you could enjoy your favorite coffee as you use three different pour-over methods switching coffee paper filters!!
- (Each Bag includes 100 paper filters)
- 1) Slower Flow Rate for suggested light roast to improve aroma and clean-taste. (LIGHT ROAST)
- 2) Medium Flow Rate for suggested dark roast to improve body and sweetness (DARK ROAST)
- 3) Faster Flow Rate for suggested medium roast to improve balance and favor. (MEDIUM ROAST). ****************************************************
For Light Roast:
- For Aroma & Clean Cup
- Thickness-1: Thickness 0.15 mm *Density: High
- One-Side Crepe (No crepe on inside and crepe on outside)
- There is no crepe inside the paper, so the inside surface area is small. Coffee fine powders attach within this small area, so little water path is left then water is building up inside the paper filter. By building up water, plenty of aromas comes out. Furthermore, thanks to the outside crepe, the coffee liquid that came outside flow smoothly. Because its paper density is high, almost all fine powder is removed perfectly. You can get a clean cup of coffee.
Why CAFEC Paper Filter?
Our Company owns Coffee shops, Roasting Room and Restaurants We do R&D for our coffee lovers so you can enjoy coffee anytime and anywhere. We produce high-quality paper filters for specialty coffee. There are many kinds of coffee filter paper in markets, but it would be a big mistake if you think it is just paper and there is not much difference even if which paper you use. Our CAFEC filter paper has a “Two-Side Crepe”. Though another normal paper has crepe on one side only but the CAFEC paper keeps Two-Side Crepe by our original papermaking technology (Air-through dry). Thanks to the best balance of the height of crepe on both sides, it can keep enough air layer between paper and dripper so water can flow an ideal speed. That is, “Two-Side Crepe” can be said proof of good filter paper. It is a paper, but not just a paper!